Friday, October 21, 2011

tell me you're not here to stay


Just a quick one before I head off to Deception Pass for a retreat this weekend--praying that the rain leaves us before heading out there! I am so excited to relax and have some fun...school is exhausting. With only one more quarter to go before graduating, I am doing work that I love and/or that is relevant to my career, but it is so much work. I just feel like I am always tired, no matter how much coffee I drink. Especially when it's rainy like this--these photos are from Monday and I already miss that sunny Autumn weather! Hoping that this grey hasn't completely settled for the winter, because I haven't mentally prepared. 

Enjoy your weekends! Anybody doing anything exciting?

dress: Forever 21, sweater: thrifted, tights: Target

9 comments:

Wild Flower said...

Love the pattern on this dress Charity! And your eyes look totally stunning today.

Have fun at the retreat, I hope the rain stops for you!

Kaylee
xo
Wild Flower

Elly said...

The pattern on that dress is so fun!

Sarah @ Pencil Skirts and Lattes said...

Love this look! The dress is fabulous! Great pics too!!

Have a great weekend, doll! :)

kat @ paper doll theory said...

love this outfit! so fall. and love the subtle waves in your hair
love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

Nikki said...

Love this dress!! You look so pretty!:)
xx

Megan said...

These photos are SO beautiful - LOVE that outfit :)

Aya Smith said...

These are very lovely, FALL-filled photos! I love the cardi with that little mini dress... what a perfect combo, and looks excellent with your wavy blond hair :)

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Kelton and Ainsley said...

Love your photos (and that dress)! I always feel like getting a pumpkin spice latte after looking at your blog. :)

Jessica said...

deception pass [or inception pass, as i like to call it ;)] is great! have fun!