Wednesday, December 19, 2012

staycations, vintage, and cookies for breakfast

I'm late--quite late--on getting these pieces up in the shop, but I am finally on vacation staycation for a bit of the holiday season and have whole DAYS to do whatever I please with. One being finishing photographing/measuring/listing these 6 vintage pieces in East Magnolia Vintage. Some other things being starting Harry Potter for the first time, waking at noon and eating cookies for breakfast, seeing The Hobbit, reading your blogs again, and snuggling all day with my boyfriend. Staycations are my new favorite thing. Now, off to a thrifting adventure (& more cookies). Check the shop for winter vintage! xoxo.  

8 comments:

The Braided Bandit said...

Staycation sounds fabulous, and so does eating cookies for breakfast! Such cute stuff for the shop, especially love the floral blouse! Happiest of holidays to you :)
xo Hannah

Jessi said...

Gorgeous peices! I always love finding a new cute vintage shop! I'll have to check it out!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot com

Kerri said...

i love these pieces, especially the blue skirt! and i saw the hobbit a few days ago and really enjoyed it! i was very reluctant to see it and thought i would be bored out of my mind.

Ashley said...

I love a good staycation too...and I've been having many of them lately with the boyfriend home from college and time off work for the holidays. Holiday staycations are the ultimate! So happy I stumbled across your blog...I absolutely adore it! xx

Ashley
Twenties Girl Style
Enter My Favorite Things Giveaway!

FierceandFashionable said...

Staycations are the best! Enjoy your time off!

PS: Harry Potter is a great read.. you'll be addicted quickly!!

Annie said...

That blue skirt is SO pretty on you, and I had cookies for breakfast this morning!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

You're one lucky cookie to find these lovely vintage pieces.....cant wait to see you style it!

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Anonymous said...

so glad I found your blog, I just totally fell in love with that blue skirt, then saw it was for sale!! aaaaaaand... purchased. Merry Christmas me! hehe xxx