Today, and always, I am thankful for:
- a God who never gives up.
- my family, who is behind me in everything, who eats, drinks, and laughs together, who supports my college career both financially and emotionally, who pushes me creatively, and who I always have a home with.
- my amazing community in Bellingham; and how much my city embraces art, music, and creativity in general
- the chance to have an education in a subject I'm passionate about
- a boyfriend, 3 roommates, and friends who love me
- the basics: shelter, food, and clean water
- the many outlets available to me, including this blog, where I get to be creative and do what makes me happy.
- my puppy and his unconditional love.
- and so much more.
I hope you all get to spend time with your loved ones today and appreciate all you have. We are the luckiest.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.