Saturday, January 26, 2013

vintage love

six new pieces added to the shop! I'm kind of in-love with all of these pieces...especially that baby pink sweater, and the silk floral midi, and that structured 80s blazer...basically, all of them. But I'm willing to give them away to good homes. Now I'm off to eat Thai food & veg a bit. Visit East Magnolia Vintage to see these six items + many more! xo.

ps: many thanks for the sweet thoughts re: meeting the family...I think it went well! More on that + photos in my next post. ;) 

5 comments:

jennifer lane said...

you always find the best stuff! love those skirts :)

Chelsea Emily Davies said...

I love that skirt! I have a slight obsession with vintage anything! Please could you have a look at my blog? www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

Karina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karina said...

the skirts are really the beautiful

Unknown said...

Hi there!

Found your blog via Firmoo. Love your style!

Tiff Ima
http://stylehonestly.blogspot.com