Monday, November 29, 2010



I found this great mugs for only $1 each at Michael's in Tacoma. I'm in love with them! And I can't believe they were only one dollar. You can't even buy a pack of gum for that! I stayed in my cozy bed all morning on Friday instead of getting up before dawn with the other Black Friday-ers, but I did end up going to do a little bit of shopping with my boyfriend and his parents later in the afternoon when the craziness had died down. Shopping is one of my favorite activities, but the thought of getting up while it's still dark + making my way through crowds of crazies outweighed my shopping urges this year. I am very glad I found these mugs though! Now the dilemna is: do I keep them, or give them away as gifts? I might have to go back and get more...

No comments: