Saturday, June 18, 2011

don't ever change

grad4
grad11
grad9
grad6
grad1
grad8
grad16

my baby sister graduated last week! She is the last of my family to graduate high school, so we had plenty of reason to celebrate. It was so good to be home for a couple days with no classwork on my mind and just r-e-l-a-x. The only stressful thing that happened was me accidentally glueing her eyelashes together for a few seconds while attempting to apply fake lashes...j'ai regrette! But she looked gorgeous and had a great time. Now, on to bigger & better things!

By the way, her dress and shoes are from Forever 21. My tank is from there as well (only $6!), the skirt is from Urban Outfitters, and my shoes are from Old Navy. The necklace was borrowed from my mother's extensive jewelry collection.

No comments: