Wednesday, November 21, 2012

coming to e. magnolia

Hi loves! Here's a sneak peak of just a few pieces that will be in the shop later this week. I've been too busy to have a chance to photograph & list everything in the last few months, but rest assured I have been collecting some gorgeous pieces..some that will be hard for me to let go of. These will hopefully be listed by the weekend, but browse East Magnolia Vintage now for beautiful Fall + Winter pieces! 

Enjoy your long weekends--I hope you all get to be with people you love this weekend. I know I will be. xo.
ps: like our fb page for vintage updates! 

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pieces!!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Indy said...

What gorgeous loafers!

Amber said...

how exciting! it's cool that you have a vintage shop. i'm going to go and check it out. i also have a vintage shop that i just opened last week! :) can't wait to browse yours!

xox, amber

Unknown said...

Looks like some great pieces are coming. Your photos look great too, that first one has such a dreamy quality.

Stay in the Lines

Ana Morais said...

i cant choose. they are all beautiful!!!

Megan said...

Those shoes are so cute! What pretty, fun details :)

Anonymous said...

your blog is lovely. I'm so glad I found it. I love all your photos.

Katherine said...

i really love all these little detail shots - seems like you have a lot of great finds to put up!

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Oh some great items there, the shoes are cute!
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography

melody said...

i love each and every piece! i will have to check this place out someday =) I hope you are enjoying the holidays and all is well with you Charity!
-xo.melody