Wednesday, September 8, 2010

me and all my friends, we're all misunderstood


don't even get me started on missing his show at the Gorge a few weeks ago. John Mayer will always be one of my core favorite musicians - no matter how many times my musical tastes have changed and evolved, his voice is always a comfort to me, something familiar to sing along to, lyrics to relate to, cry to, laugh along with, whatever. My sister and I were supposed to go see him on his current tour, but unfortunately she couldn't come home this summer (she lives an amazing, sunny, adventurous life in Hawaii - that's another story) so I ended up not going. I will not miss his next tour!
btw - this picture is from his tumblr (http://jhnmyr.tumblr.com/) which is always witty, interesting, deep, silly, somber, sarcastic, and a good read. Even if you do think he makes weird faces when he sings!

No comments: