Friday, October 1, 2010

birds of a feather, pt 2.

So, when I was out shopping for my apartment this summer, I came upon this decal:

For the record, when I bought it, I thought it was much larger. As in, twice the size of this tiny tree. But I've come to terms with it's size since then - it's more of a Charlie Brown tree. But anyway! so it came with the tree, and then several birds that you could stick anywhere on the tree. However, perhaps to make up for it's tiny stature, it came with TONS of birds. Enough birds to make the tree topple over if they all sat on it. So, I stuck a couple birds on the tree and decide to put the rest in little places around my room (in pairs, so they don't get lonely):





There is actually one more pair hiding under some scarves, and one pair on the mirror of our smaller bathroom - but I forgot to take pictures of those ones. Anyway, just something fun and silly to share - I had fun with it.

No comments: