Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What happens in Whister

I went with a group of 11 fun, adventurous, hilarious people to Whister, Canada this weekend for College Weekend 2011. It was my first time to Canada and so so much fun. We laughed, drank (legally! I actually felt like an adult), danced (so much dancing), ate, played, piled into 2 beautiful hotel rooms and altogether had a fabulous time. Besides listening to communication between the numerous frat bros & sorority...girls (a mind-numbing experience), it was interesting to hear so many different accents all around us, mostly Australian and French. My American accent felt clumsy and dull! But regardless, much fun was had by all. Next stop, Vancouver!

NOTE: I wish I would have taken pictures of some of the outfits we saw out in the bars/clubs. Girlfriends were leaving n-o-t-h-i-n-g to the imagination!

No comments: