Monday, September 19, 2011

coffee + donuts


donut1
donut2
donut3
donut4
Melt in Your Mouth donuts, recipe found here!
DSC_0403
DSC_0404
DSC_0406
DSC_0411
DSC_0414
Yummy iced coffee recipe found here!

Two words that never cease to make waking up a little less daunting: coffee and donuts.
I found both of these recipes via my Pinterest account (find me!) and they were both delicious! If I can do them easily with one working hand, I guarantee you'll have no issue getting these done. I made a double batch of the donuts and brought them around to my new neighbors (after eating a few myself, of course) and they loved them, too! The iced coffee takes a bit of time to filter, so I split it with my friend Josh so we could hang out while we waited--but seriously, so worth it. Creamy & delicious, and so cheap. We're making another batch tomorrow, right before classes start--I'll need the energy.

Feel free to find me on Pinterest or request an invite from me! I'm addicted & looking for enablers.

4 comments:

Spinner's End said...

mmmmm! yummy recipes and even yummier photos. now you've got me seriously craving some coffee!
spinnersendvintage.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

ooh yumm! :) xo

Kelton and Ainsley said...

I'm going to try to make these! Did you make your own sweet cream?

nest + venture said...

They are sososo good! The cream is a mixture of condensed milk and evaporated milk.