Thursday, August 2, 2012

now open: east magnolia vintage

If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen a few hints about this, but I am so, so excited to announce that Angela & I are finally ready to open our etsy shop, East Magnolia Vintage! We have been gathering pieces and scheming about the shop for months, and today is its grand opening. There are so many great pieces, from dresses to blouses to skirts to blazers (there is even one polka dot jumpsuit) that I am tempted to keep them all...but I'd rather see how you all style them. Go see for yourself & let me know which piece you would rock for summer! 

xo Charity

6 comments:

Amanda k. said...

Exciting! I have always wanted to open an Etsy shop, looks like so much fun! I love the cherry printed dress with the lace collar. So cute!

Pamela Bates said...

Good for you ladies!

Sara Kent said...

Okay your shop is adorable! It's always so exciting to see something come to be that you have been planning for and excited for for a long time! Hooray for you and your friend Angela!....Heading over to her blog now!

Marielley said...

That is so amazing! Congrats! I just started following you, and now I am heading over to browse your shop:) Come visit me at www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

bridget anne said...

congrats, char! lane & i have been working on one as well...it's intensive! we'll have to do some tradesies. the shop looks so, so good! i loved poking around. you two have found some really awesome pieces.

Unknown said...

Oh no! You have an online vintage shop?! Oh my, I may need to check it out! I already see something I like! -Jessica L