Friday, February 22, 2013

You Are _______ .


Last year, I wrote an article about thrifting for the You Are Project. About a month ago Lauren, co-founder of You Are, asked me if I minded if the article was included in their first print publication--um, no, don't mind at all! ;) We started talking and I am now contributing to You Are twice a month as a fashion columnist, which has already been so fun. I'm honored to be in the same magazine as beautiful, wonderful girls like Kenzie, who's killin' it on the cover, and others! You Are strives to remind girls that they are beautiful, radiant, brilliant, and have a Creator who loves them. Nothing better. xo! 

7 comments:

alissa b said...

wow! that's so amazing! congrats girl! :) couldn't be happier for you

xo
alissa b
http://alissab.us

Dasha Crawford said...

That's so exciting! have a wonderful weekend!

nicole s. said...

this is so amazing!! you're such a talented writer and i love that you're finding more venues for your words. get it, girl.
xo writeslikeagirlblog.com

Ashley, Lions Lace Lattes said...

Such exciting news! Congratulations!

xo Ashley

melody said...

Oh wow, that's awesome charity! I need to pick one of those up!
-xo.melody

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing this Charity! I'm so excited to have you writing for us. :)

Melisa Ramsey said...

Hello There,
My name is Melisa and I'm a Professional Blogger. I have more than 3+ yrs of experience writing for the web and have covered plenty of interesting topics.
I came across your blog and was wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to write relevant & useful topics on your blog at no cost.
At this point of my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for my writing and I will write for free as long as you are fine with me adding a small author bio section following the blog post about myself.
Please let me know if you are interested and if you'd like for me to submit a sample blog post for your approval.
Thanks a bunch,
Melisa