Saturday, April 30, 2011

can I graduate?


45

38

37

36

33

32

31

27

23

16

14

10

7

2

Some senior pictures I took for my younger sister's friend last weekend at a park in my hometown. She was so sweet and not awkward in front of the camera at all! We took about 400 pictures and she was able to have a genuine smile the whole time--I was jealous, because my smile tends to look fake in pictures sometimes! I hate it. She also has beautiful hair, which was blowing in the wind constantly--love it! Anyway, I had a great time taking & editing these, and hope to do more in the future.

Remember when you were about to graduate high school? For me, it was the best feeling in the world. It signals the end of the time when you're life is all figured out for you and is the first time you get a chance to decide your own fate. Scary, but so freeing.

No comments: