Friday, April 8, 2011

a few of my favorite things, post 1

book2 book1 I've been wanting to do a series of posts on some of my favorite belongings, so this is post 1! I got the cummings complete works for Christmas three years ago, and it has been one of my favorite things since. I love his work: it is sweet and quirky, and doesn't really give a damn who likes it or doesn't. I love being able to look through this book randomly and find new favorites every time. Keep on the look out for more of my favorite things in the next couple weeks!

3 comments:

Francesca said...

if only i read books again hehe x

bridget anne said...

Love this! E.E. Cummings is great. Are you taking poetry writing now? And your room looks presh, of course.

nest + venture said...

No, I decided to take creative nonfiction instead of poetry writing, because I've never written any nonfiction so I figured it was more necessary. But I love to read it!