Monday, May 14, 2012

insta Monday

shooting for a special project with Angela / cheerful breakfast to make waking up at 6:30 easier
reading lakeside after a long day of work / sushi with friends
yummy, colorful lunch / best caramel lattes in town 
BBQ at my favorite lake with some wonderful friends / best breakfast sandwich of all time
watching the Mariners win on a sunny Seattle day / ingredients to get better

find me on instagram @charityvictoria to follow along! how was your weekend? xoxo Charity

7 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

love all the pictures! such great foods too. i should start putting my cereal in a heart bowl :)

Elliespeaks said...

I love your dress in the first photo! Can't wait to see the rest of the project! x

bridget anne said...

love the first two! heart-shaped things are my jam, and cereal-shaped things are robbie's jam. xo.

Izzy said...

your heart-shaped bowl is sooo gorgeous!! I need to get myself a bowl like that. it would make anything look so pretty haha!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Cute dress! And I love your sweet little heart bowl :)

Unknown said...

I love the dress in the first pic!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i love all of the photos! looks like a great weekend :)