Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guest Post: Alissa of Alissa B.

My next guest blogger is Alissa from the blog Alissa B. I immediately loved her blog when I saw that she is an English major like moi, & then her adorable outfits and lifestyle posts were the cherry on top. Not only does she have great style, but she has a great eye for photography and knows just how to frame objects to show their quiet beauty. Go check for blog for more! Thanks for posting, Alissa! xoxo Charity

 [ Cardigan  - BDG via UO, scarf - gift, top and pants (old) - American Eagle, boots - local ]

Hi, hi! I am Alissa from the blog Alissa B, and I’m coming to you from the hills & plains of Oklahoma. I was so excited when Charity asked me to do a guest post for her because of course I love her blog and want her to have an amazing time relaxing and not worrying about the interwebz.

I wanted to introduce myself with my most favorite piece of the moment, this mustard colored cardigan from Urban Outfitters. I usually tend to gravitate to neutrals and black colors, so this cardigan is a perfect pop of color for the drab winter weather. You’ve already seen me wearing it before here and here.

Enjoy new friends and come stop by at my blog to peep my photos!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Love this outfit...the color combo is amazing :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Lottie Scarlett said...

aw i wish i could pull off that colour! x

thebohemianhobo.blogspot.com

Maria- CityLaundry said...

i LOVE that cardigan!
that color is so intense! :D

happy new year!
xx

www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

amy said...

Oh I love the mustard cardi - it's such a beautiful color :))))



sending you happy spells

amyflyingakite.com

Jess said...

Loving the mustard cardigan - the colour is so perfect for colder seasons