Monday, January 2, 2012

Guest Post: Kelley of Threads and Buttons

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely evening saying au revoir to 2011! I am flying back home tomorrow & will be back to posting this week. My last guest blogger is Kelley of Threads and Buttons. I found her blog a few months ago and instantly loved how she is stylish in a not-so-serious way. Her outfits are always perfectly put together and she always has a smile on her face--how could you not love her? I also love her "Photobooth Fridays" & I'm sure you will too. The fun is contagious. Thanks for posting, Kelley! xoxo Charity

Hey there C'est La Belle Vie readers. I'm Kelley, and my blog, Threads and Buttons, is about clothing and pretty much anything else that makes me smile. Do you all miss Charity? I know I do! She's lined up a pretty great list of guest bloggers (moi included haha), but I know we're all secretly hoping that she cuts her vacation short just because she misses us all sooo much and couldn't stay away a moment longer. I thought about plopping a blonde wig on my head and trying to fool all of you into thinking she had returned, but I think you're all smarter than that... Either that or I was too lazy to find a blonde wig... Oh well, today you're stuck with me and my brown hair.

Shoes: Forever21 Tights: Target Dress: Thrifted Belt: Forever21 Scarf: Gift Blazer: Thrifted

The holidays are over! Isn't it crazy how fast they came and went?! I thoroughly enjoyed every second of them and the fun opportunities that they brought for dressing up and looking fancy. However, I'm enjoying getting back into my more laid back outfits, as my personal style is really more of a fancy-casual. You know, pretty and put together, but in a more comfortable and less stomach sucking, toe crunching, back breaking kind of way. I know that doesn't sound truthful when it comes from a fashion blogger, but I'm 100% serious. You can even come on out to Arizona and check out my closet full of flats and my toes free of blisters... Or you know, you COULD just take a look at my blog and see what I wear on a regular basis instead of putting my toes in your face... Ewww, whose weird idea was that...?


-The Fancy Casual Kelley

5 comments:

Midwest Muse said...

Oh Kelley! Nice to see you somewhere other than your home! I love the way you're wearing the scarf. I've tried this style and failed. You're magical.

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

You look lovely

x Hayar & Mounia
Twitter: @Mouniaaa20
@hauntedovoxo

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures! I love it!!

Marella said...

You look amazing dear!
Gorgeous blog!
Following! Follow back? <3

Why Girls Are Weird said...

That skirt! I want!