Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've been wandering aro-o-o-ound

DSC_0071
gelatin
My sister came to visit me last week, and between days of hiking and lake loungin' (more later) we had a lazy day of wandering around Bellingham's historic district, talking, sitting in the sun, eating gelato, and meeting the boys for Thai food. My life seems to be involving Thai food alot lately, and I am not complaining.
outfit1
oufit2
outfit3
I unearthed these cut-off Levi's last week after missing them for about a year--so happy! I've basically been living in them since then. They are so comfy and just long enough to not be hoochie mama...(right?) This outfit is pretty simple but was perfect for traipsing around town in.
sista
After taking my photos, my little sister wanted in on the action...such a diva!
My outfit:
Sweater: Forever21
Shorts: Levi's, Thrifted (used to be pants)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Her outfit:
Romper: Pac Sun
Sweater: Buffalo Exchange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You && your sisters are gorgeous :) Your outfits are perfect for a fun summer day. As soon as I saw that first picture, I got the biggest craving for ice cream..mmmm

thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com